Dansehallerne invites everybody inside our popular informal lobby scene, available for experimental, new artists.
In a crude and simple frame, you can experience different artists perform a little solo or the like with a duration of max. 10 minutes each.
A chance to experience art and artists up close
This evening is a unique opportunity to experience a series of short works, raw ideas, inexperienced visions, playful experiments and short masterpieces within the framework of an informal environment, where dancers meet and receive feedback from the audience. It is also a chance to experience art and the artists up close and take part in the development of the works – in an informal frame without barriers between audience and performers and without a backstage – with room for immediate reactions and dialogue.
– Dansehallerne sends out an “open call”.
– The work shown must last a maximum of 10 minutes.
– Low-key production – the stage is raw and simple with basic lighting and sound.
– The program for LOONA NIGHT will be printed and published on the day of the event.
– There will be a printed program with the title, cast, type, duration and credits.
– The audience is welcome to talk, walk around and meet each other for a chat – also during the performance.
– No seating.
PREVIOUSLY ON LOONA NIGHTS
CAMILLA STAGE (DK), MARIE TOPP (DK), LUCY SUGGATE (UK), MY GRÖNHOLDT (SE), MY NILSSON (S) & SOPHIA MAGE (DK/USA), TARYN MCGOVERN(USA), ADRIAN SKJOLDBORG (DK), PAUL GORDON (US) & ARINA TROSTYANETSKAYA, FIE DAM MYGIND (DK), MARIE BROLIN (SE), LIVINGSTONES KABINET (DK), JON HOFF (DK), ANNIKA KOMPART (GE) & PIERRE ENAUX (FR), VOLCAN DANCE COMPANY (FR) AND MORE….